Downloading problems

george2

Daemon Poster
I have both uTorrent and Bitlord. When I download on uTorrent off say 10 peers my maz download speed is pretty much 6 kb/s as to when I'm downloading off Bitlord when I get a max of 20 kb/s (rarely) from say 10 seeds also.

As you can see Bitlord is working better but I'm still not getting what I really should be, I'm running a 512kb speed broadband. What can I do to get the speeds I should be getting?

Thanks

Well for a start 512 isn't very fast and secondly you should check your ISP usage policy to see if they have a "fair usage policy) which caps p2p programs and limits download speeds during peek times.

Either your download speed limit is on, or their upload speed limit is on for uTorrent. Where do you download from? If you download something with thousands of seeders, it shouldn't matter if each seeder gives you 1-2kb/s. If you haven't already try www.thepiratebay.org

Either your download speed limit is on, or their upload speed limit is on for uTorrent. Where do you download from? If you download something with thousands of seeders, it shouldn't matter if each seeder gives you 1-2kb/s. If you haven't already try www.thepiratebay.org

You cant post torrent links on here, you will be pulled up on it:eek: use PMs

Back
Top Bottom