Phones with mobile tv

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Does anyone here have a verizon phone (or any provider) with mobile tv? Like the Motorizer Z6tv or the LG VX9400? I would like to know if you can load your own videos onto the phone and watch them? So if anyone has a mobile tv phone or knows about them your input would be appreciated.......thanks.

umm yea i have mobile tv on my htc touch...it has like 40 channels. its not bad. i just dont use it often. it doesnt let you add your own vids...but my phone can open vids itself so it doesnt matter :p

Yeah, I just looked at the specs of the phone I was looking at and it said it supports wmv and mpeg4 video formats, and has a removable micro sd card, so I assume I could put my own videos on it and play them on the phone right?

I do. i have he LG Fusic LX 550 with Sprint. I have the Power Vision package which allows me to watch sattlelight TV provided by Sprint, have unlimited Internet access through my phone, unlimited texting, GPS navigation, and unlimited picture and video messaging.

My phone also has a camcorder that will enable you to video so long as there is enough memory. It doesn't just record for fifteen seconds as many cell phone camcorders do. I can also turn it into a modem for the computer if I must. And, it has an MP3 player, voice recorder, and a camera. My phone rocks. It does have a Micro SD card also. You can add your own videos.

All of these spects go well with my unlimited talk plan. Sprint rules.

BTW, Tommy Boy, you are not entirely too far from me. You are just he next state over.

Back
Top Bottom