Presidential Elections!

i support abortion up to the point where the child can live outside its mother
then its just messed up....
but before that time period if a young laddie who doesn't want to ruin her life wants to have the baby removed i believe thats fine
id rather see a baby not be born then see a baby abused or a young ladies life ruined..... although this method should never never be used for BIRTH control

i dont give a s**t about politics, and i live in the uk, so i couldnt care less about this. i dont even know who 2/3 of them are. i dont care either. politics is stupid. yea it sorts stuff out, and it keeps the world going, but some things are done very badly, and some things i simply dont understand. im nearly 18, and wont vote, unless i have to

i dont give a s**t about politics, and i live in the uk, so i couldnt care less about this. i dont even know who 2/3 of them are. i dont care either. politics is stupid. yea it sorts stuff out, and it keeps the world going, but some things are done very badly, and some things i simply dont understand. im nearly 18, and wont vote, unless i have to

well umm kool

its just politics is bs. the UK government is fcuked up. if it was sorted a bit id show some interest

i support abortion up to the point where the child can live outside its mother
then its just messed up....
but before that time period if a young laddie who doesn't want to ruin her life wants to have the baby removed i believe thats fine
id rather see a baby not be born then see a baby abused or a young ladies life ruined..... although this method should never never be used for BIRTH control

You know, I can see how you'd feel the way you'd do: but, did you know, that the baby feels pain no matter what? Not to mention, many mothers end up committing suicide after abortions. Others are depressed or need extreme counciling. I feel that adoption is a better way to get rid of the child if it is not wanted. My friend is one of them. She can produce: but, her body terminates the pregnancy after a couple of months. She wants me to carry her child for her, and I will. She is distraught and has ben trying for a long time. I just hate to see any innocent life ended. I don't feel it is our right.

Oh, esa193, I am sorry you felt that my comments were racists or sexest. Those ar my beliefs. It wasn't said to offend anyone. This is how I was raised. Men ran the home. Women knew their place. I'm comfortable with that.

i just hate that women feel that their men owe them evrything. Todays women talk to their men like dogs, like the lower life forms. What happening to respect. what happened to looking good for your man? What happened to catering to them and loving them? I cringe every time I hear a woman talk down to their man. It is one thing if the man is being a perve and disrespecting her. Yeah, speak your piece. But, don't act like an arrogant someone if the man doesn't deserve it.

I do not get along with many modern women due to my old school beliefs. However, I'm not one to start arguments. And, I'm also not one to back down on what I believe. I could care less who criticises me. I do have a backbone. I wish the there were more people who WOULD stand up more for what they believe. Not enough do. And, it is shocking and offensive when someone does. I'll continue to stand up for my beliefs and values. That is me.

Anyways, I'm a woman, therefore, it should not even be viewed as racist o discrimination of a kind since I'm talking about my own kind. It is just like a black person talking about their own race. Or, it is like the gays defending heir own stuff. It is not racist if you ar talking about your own group. Again, I'm sorry to ruffle your feathers. I just thought i'd let you know where I was coming from. the last thing I am is racist considering I have two black adopted brothers. I'd be the first one to hate racism.

Listen, it's hard to tell which sources are credible. Obviously your first source is biased, based on the "Death Camps" logo, and any of my sources will be biased, seeing as I would use PlannedParenthood.com or sites of that nature. My thought is this: I am not in favor of abortion; I am not "pro death" or whatever you want to say. I firmly believe that the mother should have the choice as to whether or not she wants to abort.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/sex/pregnancy/abortion.html

According to this site, the vacuum procedure is most common. It is done in the first trimester, and what is sucked out is simply a cell or a bit more. Nothing too inhumane about that. I respect that you do not support abortion, but what I was commenting on was that the method you described was a very extreme case and is not a real method.

Back
Top Bottom