Rugby Players

mayorredbeard

Daemon Poster
I felt like being obnoxious so I typed the title in all-caps.

Anyways my old rugby-boots are now unusable, their simply too old and too worn. So I started looking around campus for a cheap pair of boots and found these:

There someones soccer cleats, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to use them. They don't have a toe-cleat, so I would assume they're ok. But they're not round and I know that their are regulations on the shape of the cleats concerning diameter. I'm not sure what they are though. Do you think these will be fine?

(They're ADIDAS Telstars)

i know you didn't forget that this a computer forum not a rugby forum so i assume this is all some clever ploy so you can post a picture of your crotch covered with a shoe.

They should be fine as some of the newer rugby cleats are available with the blade cleat like to ones in your pic.

i know you didn't forget that this a computer forum not a rugby forum so i assume this is all some clever ploy so you can post a picture of your crotch covered with a shoe.

There are some rugby players here.
EDIT: Point further proved by Atomic Roosters response to my concern about the blade like cleats

And this is the social lounge so I can post whatever I want.

A JIBBA JAA JIBBA JAA JIBBA JAA JOO!

See? Whatever I want.

Just one question. Why did you take the picture of the boot there?

I took a picture of the boot so people could see the shape of the cleats.

The first picture I took I thought you could only see my white shorts so you wouldn't be able to tell what the bg was. I uploaded it straight from my phone and didn't realize it. I hope people object less to a picture with my ankle in it then one with my thigh in it. How obscene! :rollseyes:

"You came to see the mobscene
I know it isn't your scene
It's better than a sex scene and it's
So ****ing obscene, obscene, yeah"

"You want commitment?
Put on your best suit, get your arms around me
Now we're going down down down
You want commitment?
Put on your best suit, get your arms around me
Now we're going down down down"

Lol this got off topic fast.

Back