Distributed computer, CF teams.

Sorry for bumping this but I don't see the point of starting a new thread about the same topic.

I've just got this and I think it's installing it now. Well the CLI is up and it's completing steps.

I have an old computer that I don't use but I can get running in no time. Could I use it purely for F@H and have it running all the time?

A question about folding, because your on line while folding do you get capped by your ISP for over use of the Internet? Im sorry if it sounds dumb but I presume your downloading for folding so your Internet usage will be very high so your ISP
will think your using exsesive bandwich or have I got it all wrong.

Well this is random but I havn't been on CF in a long time or folded, just got a old computer setup as a server and folding again! 6th place on the charts :)

I would quit my ubuntu folding team and just switch to this team... but it doesnt seem like anyone is participating in it

Are we gonna revive this folding team or what?

are you guys using the gpu client?

fahmonln1.png

Prodigy146 said:
Are we gonna revive this folding team or what?
I think that the team is still folding, they just arn't talking about it in the forum. I just recently had to take off my server because of RAM issues, but I want to get another one up soon. :)

A True Folder said:
are you guys using the gpu client?
No I had not been using the GPU client, I didn't know there was one. I will have to check that out :)

I didn't realize there was a nvidia GPU client...

Is "PPD" "Points Per Day" or something?

Edit: Automerge is messed up...

Back
Top Bottom