Illegal xp

You have proved that it's a legitimate copy. It has SP2 installed. You cannot install Service Pack 2 to an illegal copy of XP.

yes you can.

Anyway, like cobra said it's against the forum rules to help you get this illegal version of xp working. Yeah, you maybe did get ripped off but we still can't help you to get an illegal version of win xp working properly. Rules are rules.

I'd try reinstalling windows. If you don't have the cd key then download this to see which cd key you are currently using. http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml
edit: but you might have some trouble activating windows if it's an illegal version. So in that case you might run into problems if you reinstall. But to be honest there is a lot of info in the internet on how to get an illegal xp working. Like I said we can't really help you here but google is your friend.

Don't try lie.

Xp can't do this only if its a Illegal copy and the guy at the shop would not risk his business for people like you, he actually would own a Legit copy of xp that he can put on so many computers.

Don't try come here and get answers of how to crack threw it, yes their is a way but please go else where, Here at CF we do not discuss things such as Illegal computer works and business's

i completely diasagree with you, 4 or 5 years ago windows genuine advantage wasnt about so it was extremely easy to get away with, personally i have had 2 illegal copies of xp from a local small / medium computer shop.

infact I know what im talking about as I have done this so many times.

If his message comes up like he says he is running a unlegitment windows and I can back that up, phone xp and ask em yourself clever clogs

one of my friends was telling me that theres a XP crack that gets it to think that XP is 100% legit , this could have been used on you.

ill tell you once, ok, you need 3 .DLL Files to replace the ones in system folder.

PEOPLE JUST CAN'T GET IT IN THEIR HEAD, HE RUNS A ILLEGLE WINDOWS XP

Back
Top Bottom