Where do you work?

Whataburger, fast food chain in South East US.

mmmm I stopped at one when I went to phoenix during the summer, they have great burgers. Doesn't beat the burgers my old job (Culvers) though.

Now I work at a local computer store.

I work as a Habilitation Assistant. Which means that I help intellectually Challenged, (like of us used to be, and I am sure some still are) with daily living needs like feeding and bathing and the such. The company is the Association for Retarded Citizens. I hate that word Retarded, and retard.

^^ americans, always so blunt

battlefield 2-sniper/assualt/spec ops:D

na......i don't have a job:( im trying tho:)

and i get money if i help my dad fix computers when we get them in for repair:)

i meant...i thought u meant a joke. lol. like chick filler....like a gigolo. hahaha, NVM i feel dumb :( ive never heard of that place

I work as a Habilitation Assistant. Which means that I help intellectually Challenged, (like of us used to be, and I am sure some still are) with daily living needs like feeding and bathing and the such. The company is the Association for Retarded Citizens. I hate that word Retarded, and retard.

thats wonderful, very meaningful job

Currently Running my own PC Business,But After i finish my current course (Cert II in I.T and then maybe Cert III in I.T) i'll be looking for a more stable income.

i meant...i thought u meant a joke. lol. like chick filler....like a gigolo. hahaha, NVM i feel dumb :( ive never heard of that place

I Was thinking the same thing :D

I don't have a "steady paying" job. I work on our farm and help on neighboring farms vaccinating cattle, cutting/bailing hay, building fence etc. I also am the guy old ladies in my community call for help when old refrigerators need moved out of their kitchens and the new one needs hooking up, their cat is stuck in a tree or under a shed or their plants need watering:p

That job doesn't pay in terms of money...because I won't accept money from them, but they always insist on paying for my time, I am typically paid in terms of home cooked lunches or ice cream cones:p

I'm an Accountant

Hard but easy if you understand it, I get paid random ammounts, all depends on how many clients I get but I can't really tell you my wage, more then Sterling Pound 1,200 a month tho :)

Takes alot of training to do tho to earn good money, thats what I did, put my head down and now look where I am.

Im from England also.

I work from home and love it. I own my own PC business--Waldorf PC. My friends also work for me in their own homes. Some go out to do on-cite jobs, some do tech support on the phones, some test software and websites for accessibility for blind and physically handicap, and whatever else needs to be done.

It's kinda cool. I can have my own hours, and all of us friends work together.

Back
Top Bottom