Where do you work?

morrisons - crappy supermarket

its easy enough. it just has some crappy bits, just like any job :p

yeah, im almost ready to quit they are really lazy there lately and the managers are jerks too...

I only work summers, but I'm thinking about getting a part time job so I have more cash for stuff like a new comp and drums....

yeah, im almost ready to quit they are really lazy there lately and the managers are jerks too...

I got a manager that doesn't do his managing job very good. Maybe better than I could, but not good enough at all. A lot of people are lazy where I am too. Orders come up on the screen during a slow time and I'm the only one doing everything... 5 other workers are standing around talking, the other worker actually doing his job is taking the order... I don't like my job either. I figure though, if I quit, I gotta start all over again from the bottom and get another job I hate as much or more, for a possibility of less pay. I'll just stick with where I am for now...

I am working full time (8 or 9 hour shifts) for 3 days during spring break. Need money to save, and there's nothing else to do for me. And I'll do the same thing during the summer. As much as I hate my job, I know how to do it and it gets me money.

I got a manager that doesn't do his managing job very good. Maybe better than I could, but not good enough at all. A lot of people are lazy where I am too. Orders come up on the screen during a slow time and I'm the only one doing everything... 5 other workers are standing around talking, the other worker actually doing his job is taking the order... I don't like my job either. I figure though, if I quit, I gotta start all over again from the bottom and get another job I hate as much or more, for a possibility of less pay. I'll just stick with where I am for now...

I am working full time (8 or 9 hour shifts) for 3 days during spring break. Need money to save, and there's nothing else to do for me. And I'll do the same thing during the summer. As much as I hate my job, I know how to do it and it gets me money.

i have minimum and bottom thank god so i have mobilities that can only be higher pay, so i think im going to go work at EB.

chick fil a

So....Do you guys really give someone a discount if they come to Chic fil a dressed like a chicken???

I guess that I'm what you would call "self-employed" right now. I do freelance graphic design work and commissioned art when I am not too busy with my college classes.

Back
Top Bottom