Small problem... need some help

Insan3aznboii

Baseband Member
hey everyone i just recently built a new rig which i am very happy with... but one thing that i notice is that i bought a Seagate 250gb hard drive from newegg... most definitely sure its 250gb because it says so itself on the hd.. but i notice that when i look into My Computer it only read up to 127gb.. why is that? did i do something wrong when installing windows? i am very new to all this so ill gladly appreciate it if you guys can help me out :)

I had the same prob a 320 and it only has 300 total, well i tried something that may help you, go to options, administative,computer managment and click on the storage area and see if any is partitioned ,and tell us what you see.

go download http://www.soft32.com/download_151.html but got the full version on torrent, then like ace said go in your management and he was right you will see more space, and i can 100% grantuee you should see more space, well, get the program and wack them into one big G, then you will see

Like go in partion and well if your smart enough you will know what to do, just read it, bascally get your spare unpartioned space and bind it on with the other and it will say something like 245ghz space free.

i suck at spelling im wrecked over here but anyway goodluck chuck

ohh.. ok i see what your saying thanks for the help..
can someone direct me to the right torrent for partition magic 8? i cant seem to find a working torrent

No.

It shouldn't be partitioned if its a new drive anyway. But you shouldn't be losing that much space either

no your right he should'nt kane, but when he 4matted he might of choose smaller space when he formatted.

umm weefind.com will get your a partion magic but YOU MUST NOT ASK FOR TORRENTS!

Please, im a torrent fan but this is the only 1 of as im trying to help you.

goodluck and thnx

also i checked the computer management it shows my 127 gb but then it also says 104gb Unallocated

so how do i expand my 127gb to the whole thing the right way?

Back
Top Bottom