what do you think...

laserluke

Baseband Member
what do you think is the equivalent of the human brain compared to a computer processor( in terms of GHz)?:confused:

stupid question, i know, just curious

A human brain is CAPABLE of much much faster speeds but i doubt people are quite as fast. Also there is no real way to measure it.

A computer can't think for it's self (although neither can some people), it has to be set commands. No processor will ever be able to compare to the human brain.

A computer can only do what a human tells it to do; and lets hope it stays that way or we're going to need the Terminator...

For reference on the TV show on discovery which I think is called, "Human Body Pushing the Limits" they did an episode on the human brain. Showing how the brain works during periods of extreme stress such as firefighters in the middle of a firestorm in a forest.

Their estimate was that the peak of human intelligence could do the equivalent of 3 trillion calculations per second when you consider everything the human brain is doing, (monitoring bodily functions, taking in visual information, analyzing said information, subconscious thought, etc.)

Not sure how accurate that is though.

187,000,000 GHZ

i belive it more like a billion core proccesoor at 800,hz or something like that

all humans have is:

1,000,000 ghz
10,000 mb ddr10
X Fu~***kin quad triple triple triple x1 mill graphics
n 1 power supply lol

Back
Top Bottom