Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,I Just replaced my cell phone,the screen broke on my other one,I Got a Sony Erricson K800i,Its a nice phone.While i was at the mall,i pre ordered Gran Turismo 5 Prologue,I Cant wait for the 27th!

nope a 2.2 ghz 512 ram 6100 integrated pc, the usbs are dead and they got a new one so I am going to blow it up! OC it to death first time.

nope a 2.2 ghz 512 ram 6100 integrated pc, the usbs are dead and they got a new one so I am going to blow it up! OC it to death first time.

Erm,That would make a decent server or a Linux desktop,Why must people destroy things as soon as they get there hands on them.Why dont you do something constructive with it.......

I got my new car yesterday so i'm buzzing, Citroen xsara picasso, im still getting used to driving a bigger car and when your in it you are so high up its like your driving a van., the on board computer looks fantastic and i'm just so pleased with it. I took it to the petrol station for a fill up and I had to stop when it reached £50:eek: , it better last a month at that price:D

i was sat at work on my checkout half asleep. bored as fcuk. some guy came up. looked kinda like brookfield. i was like omfg is that him .. but realised it wasnt lol :p
would have been cool to meet him in real life
anyway [/randomness]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom