Someone needs to get this...

Its a younger persons car targeted at teens and people in their low 20's. Perhaps thats why. I'm actually in the market for a new car and would love to have this.

I am 20 years old and I still feel the same way. Like I said, it just seems like they had so many ideas on what to do with the front of the car that they just ended up using them all when they really should have simplified it a bit so it doesn't look so much like a ricer.

But okay, say I did like the front but now take a look at the rest of the car. It's all very plain in comparison with what they have done in the front. It doesn't match and so it just appears awkward.

D88, you were the last person that I'd find saying "Theres too much going on at the front" :p

lol, yeah i don't know

see the random chit chat thread. this isnt the place to discuss it.
the car looks nice though. id have one if i had the cash :p

Yeah, I really like this one. You guys overseas get the better versions of the Focus.

ugly IMO. There's too much going on in the front. I do like the interior tho.
Compare this to the American 2008 Focus and tell us again what you think of it...

EDIT:
Here's a version that's a bit simpler.
2008_ford_focus_uk_official_image008.jpg

That's the 09 basic Focus that isn't an RS, I assume it isn't the ST either.

There is a little bit too much going on in the lower grille of the RS, but man those fog lights look like laser beam cannons or something. :D

That's the 09 basic Focus that isn't an RS, I assume it isn't the ST either.

But it's still a Focus, and D88 said there was too much going on on the RS, so I showed him the basic Focus... Even their basic Focus looks better than the new American Focus.

Back
Top Bottom