Mic problem!!

killthenakedcat

In Runtime
My mic is fine in sound recorder and audacity but has a constant interference static sound constantly when I try to use it in STEAM and its games only. Any other program is fine with the mic but not anything in steam. Even if my mic is off there is a staticy sound on the test mic option in voice and if the mic is on its the same sound with my voice repeating over and over...what is the deal?

Perhaps it's related to Steam using the internet? Try a voice chat with Skype or something to see if it's because the audio is streamed.

no I think you already have asimilar thread (or someone else) but you ned a headset with A red and green cable in thier respective ports, and then the person you are talking to needs it as well, my friend had a 2 dollar headset and i ALWAYS get that reverb crap, it only happens when he presses his talk buton while I am, but we tried another headset and it worked.

well I didn't have any other problems with the headset before dude....I've had it for a year now and there was never anything wrong until I got my new comp working and now there's issues

Back
Top Bottom