Hey, who has Guild Wars

You should be happy. I'm here now. :eek:

your lucky to have such a nice guy, :) welcome to CF aswell, also are you into computers, or you just here cause arriz is here, dont be worried though, we talk about things that arent computers all the time.

EDIT:
your name by any chance Nicole :p, cant seem to remeber if ive given out my name yet...

So why make up a random name?

Well, when I first got the game it was just going to be hascet, but then it said it needed to be two words so I assumed it had to be a person name(first and last) so I made that lol. My other characters aren't like that my monk is Frito Bendito :p

well i jst started up guild wars after awhile of neglecting it, i forget what my name is but ill add you:D

I get a ping of like 400 or higher on dialup and it functions fine with no lag most of the time. It's a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game) and after you purchase one of the three packages (propechies, factions or nightfall) it's free to play unlike some MMORPGs like World of Warcraft.

I switch characters a lot so I can't give any definite one at the moment. :D When (if) I ever decide which one to use for a while, I'll tell you. ;)

It's a CORPG.

Back
Top Bottom