OMG, I am such an idiot.

worshipme

Golden Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200206220981&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123

I was watching this for days before it was going to end and I when it has an hour left to go knowing it was going to sell for cheap, then I go and watch TV:confused: . Ahhhh! I can't believe how much of an idiot I am for missing this:mad: . My plan was to break it up and resell it in pieces.
EDIT: Wait a minute, I am even more of an idiot than I thought, it hasn't ended yet:eek: . Mods please, please, please delete this before anybody sees it.

Still...with the problems there, its only selling for THAT much? It seems like he hasn't wired up the lights properly, and maybe the hard drive is bad, haha

That's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna break it up and sell it seperately.
EDIT: Didn't get it. I was sniped in the last two seconds.

I bid with 40s remaining, was outbid, bid again and I was the higher bidder but before I could enter a higher max bid, I was sniped in the last two seconds. That was really cheap, I'm so pissed off I missed it.

Ah, I do that kind of thing, but get annoyed when other people do it to me :p

Shame :( I didn't go for it, don't worry, haha.

I suppose there will be others. I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for other "faulty" systems like that as most people just skip right past them when actually they're worth quite a bit. It's a pretty easy way for me to make some money in my free time.

Yeah, but the weird thing is, that could easily be fixed, and yet, he's not getting it repaired, but selling it for cheap after spending maybe a grand/2 grand on it? That doesn't make much sense to me

I hate that about ebay.. I only use the buy it now function. It's just not worth the hassle of trying to bid these days.. unless it's something absolutely nobody else wants.

Perhaps, there's a bigger problem he's not telling, but just giving small hints at. He also states that there is no refunds/returns etc which is fair enough, but I wasn't 100% sure about it. He had almost perfect feedback though. I'm still dissapointed I didn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom