My new baby, "Azmerelda"

its my culture so i take offense at smoking anything but whats supposed to be smoked out of it.

its my culture so i take offense at smoking anything but whats supposed to be smoked out of it.

My girl friends *X-boyfriend* was one of your type. I believe you people call it a sheeka sheeshka or something close to it, I sure in the hell wouldn't be smoking tobacco out of that. pretty nasty dude.

He's either Egyptian or one of those cultures of there. Osama ;)

By the sounds of it your like 12 years old, Bringing osama and all into this is no way to argue, im lebanease, and im not muslim FYI, no your facts about the middle east before calling someone osama.

He's either Egyptian or one of those cultures of there. Osama ;)

lol wow dude? "Egyptian or one of those cultures? Osama?" Not only do they have NOTHING to do with each other, they have NOTHING to do with what Steemax is. Hilariously ignorant...

@ Ghost, its a nice one. I personally have tried it a few times (flavored tobacco) simply because of the area I live in and the popularity of bars and lounges having these. Interesting and tasty if done right, but not something I'd ever do on a normal basis. Plus, the idea of sharing a single hose with a few strangers or even friends bothers me, even if the "tips" are interchangeable.

I got one as a "present" for my birthday, but gave it to a friend who can actually make use of it. :rolleyes:

So, if you smoke tobacco mixed with "rezin" or "green" your not dumb?

Lol, wow...

Well I smoke green pure in a bong now and again but not rezin, it will not even light probably thats why its mixed with tobacco lmfao I think you just tripped yourself up kid

Back
Top Bottom