this is dell for you

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, I orderd a laptop, cancelled i, orderd another, now im being charged for 2, i rang them, 'Hi I've orderd a laptop and its been ordered 2x may I cancel it please' Sure, name? customer number please' Ok, so I gave them him, he replies with, yes ill ring you back with-in 1 hour, ok still waiting, been 2 hours, lol, dell sucks harder now.

if they charge me 700pound im a knock that prick who was ment to cancel it out.

Ordered on a Creditcard, umm bad hue?

How long would it take them to send me a laptop?

Anyone had this problem?#
thnx ant

*Update

Ok I rang them back this is what I got

Me: Hi
Them Hi My name is ***** and Im working at dell, I suck at my job blah blah, the normal hello that ya get

so anyway we talked and this is what I asked:

Hi could you please help me, Im in abit of a problem, can you please cancel one of my orders 'Sure', ok, whats your customer number please..... so I gave it her, she says, ok hold on I'll out you threw to someone who can help you, ok I was on hold for 10mins, A guy answers, I repeat my question, he says Ok I'll put you threw to someone, ffs this happend 7x, until I got put threw to someone who had some sence, I argued to fuck with them, I told them if they don't cancel ill buy else where as my threats was thrown people started doing things, dell is stupid at custom.

But anyway, I got this dell as it was cheap and specs are allright, not the best but their good enough for what I need it for and thats what people don't get in their head, just because its shit specs and from shit place you only need it for what you want to do, and all I need this is for my work and its a cheap enough to do the trick.

Dell sucks. I never recommend them to clients anyhow. I was given one some time ago and had nothing but bad experiences. They are proprietary and cheap. Not to mention, their customer service sucks.

I hate dell. my friend got a brand new dell laptop and within 2 days the screen was loose on the hinges and had to be held up or the screen would drop and the customer service sucked so bad because he was on hold for 2 hours then their only solution was to send it in for repair which would take about 2 weeks.

The only good thing about dell is that you can ask for no crapware to come with it

personally I recommend HP or toshiba laptops

Dell = bad

my parents have a dell 3000, and i can legit hear the fan all the way in my room. there cheaply put together, and ya, there Customer service is bad

"Dude, your getitn a Dell"
" F$%K that"

-for those who remember the Dell dude :)

defcon I have the same dell 3000 and fuck me your right, that fan is annoying.

Anyway check this guys, I finally cancelled it.

Read the update on the thread on real

I had a similar experience with dell, only I ordered something, cancelled the order a few hours later, they credited the money back to my credit card but sent the product anyway....:D Obviously was a mistake on their part.

Dell isn't as bad as some people make them out to be. If you buy something from their budget line, expect the quality to be the same as the amount you paid.

That sounds annoying. Good thing you paid on your credit card though because you are protected against things

I had a similar experience with dell, only I ordered something, cancelled the order a few hours later, they credited the money back to my credit card but sent the product anyway....:D Obviously was a mistake on their part.

Wow, i think the obvious question is... did you keep it?

They were just wondering how many people they could route you to before you got mad enough to say something... I hate big companies where you gotta call customer service. They got about 10 different phone numbers to call, and it seems none of them fit your problem, or if they do, they route you somewhere else anyway.

Had to deal with Verizon for changing a password for a dialup connection for a guy. No related phone number. We called and were routed several times before getting an answer. We got an answer and it didn't work, we call back on the number they gave us in case we had to call back and got routed some more. Hung up and called the original number and it took even longer to speak to someone. Of course, they were from India, so you can't understand half they were saying.

Back
Top Bottom