*Digitally Imported*- A music lover's dream.

GhostGT

Daemon Poster
I'm surprised to hear that many people still don't know about this website. I've been using it daily for years now and can't say enough about their extensive range of music, awesome mixes, and many other perks.

www.di.fm

You basically need an audio player (I suggest Winamp since you get the highest quality feed without having to subscribe to their packages). You click on the link you want, and the radio channel streams music onto your computer. Trance and Techno lovers will have a blast with it, but the site has SO many more choices that have been added recently, too. Everything from house to rock, classical, rap, oldies, chillout, etc. They also have famous DJs and artists featuring unique mixes and songs that usually don't make it to the market or downloads. AND they've got forums, too.:D

Give it a try; you're bound to get adDIcted. ;)

All the best,

Chris

i guess it's good if you're into techno and trance as that's pretty much all the website is centered around.

Im a dj-tiesto trance fan,I adore trance I live sleep shit walk trance,all i listen to is trance trance trance.

I downloded about 150hours of tiesto ages ago, I dont think this would be any use seen as tho you can download tracks for free

It's crazy how much techno is out there. I'm not really into it much though.

Don't generalize all dance music as techno, that's like labeling metal as rock and roll.

Im a dj-tiesto trance fan,I adore trance I live sleep shit walk trance,all i listen to is trance trance trance.

I downloded about 150hours of tiesto ages ago, I dont think this would be any use seen as tho you can download tracks for free

Tiesto *ducks*

I'm surprised to hear that many people still don't know about this website. I've been using it daily for years now and can't say enough about their extensive range of music, awesome mixes, and many other perks.

www.di.fm

You basically need an audio player (I suggest Winamp since you get the highest quality feed without having to subscribe to their packages). You click on the link you want, and the radio channel streams music onto your computer. Trance and Techno lovers will have a blast with it, but the site has SO many more choices that have been added recently, too. Everything from house to rock, classical, rap, oldies, chillout, etc. They also have famous DJs and artists featuring unique mixes and songs that usually don't make it to the market or downloads. AND they've got forums, too.:D

Give it a try; you're bound to get adDIcted. ;)

All the best,

Chris

Known about this for a few years, great site. I spend most of the time listening to music I purchased however.

I saw the word techno in the post, so I assumed it's a website chock full of techno. It's fair enough that I assumed that.
But I get your point.

When you listen to so little of a style of music, it's hard to not generalize it all as one thing.

Back
Top Bottom