brawndo

oo110001 has been using qoutes by me but not citing them so arrest him NOW!!!
i also orderd a 24 pack of brawndo drankage.

oo110001 has been using qoutes by me but not citing them so arrest him NOW!!!
i also orderd a 24 pack of brawndo drankage.

Alright, Your the Boss. 01001010, You are under arresst by the request of a real piece of work. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, The city will appoint you with one before questioning.

Do you understand the rights I just read to you?

Iamchickenlover.......What's the big deal about you having a problem with him using others quotes? I myself don't see a problem with it at all, It's a Computer Forum for crying out loud. I would just like to understand how him quoting members is affecting you? It's all in fun, and I think your blowing it out of proportion just a wee bit, Don't ya think Bud?

As for the Brawndo, Are they good? I've never had them before and I sure can use something to wake me up sometimes...Redlines are a bit Over the line to be honest with you.

Alright, Your the Boss. 01001010, You are under arresst by the request of a real piece of work. You have the right to remain silent. If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, The city will appoint you with one before questioning.

Do you understand the rights I just read to you?

There's a real chance this could actually happen, considering I live near downtown L.A.

Back
Top Bottom