Microsoft Word Slide Show Help!!?!?

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hello

I have set up a speech in microsoft word (not powerpoint grrr) and I am wondering how I can make the pages skip through like you do in powerpoint by pressing enter/space? I go to view and then full screen however I have to scroll through the pages, how do I make them skip though?

Thanks,
Cantona

If you look on the keyboard, "Page up" and "Page down" will do what you want. Similarly, "Home" will take you to the front page, and "End" will take you to the last.

thanks so much for the reply. Your idea was helpful however I have discovered a big problem. You see when I view in full screen (which is the view I expect you would use to present to a class when doing a speech) the whole page is not shown only about half at a time and so when I press page down it shows the other half and then a little bit of the other page and so on.

I wish this speech to appear just as a powerpoint does with the full "slide" (in my case page) shown and then I could press page down and it will work perfectly.

Please help guys...

Thanks again,
Cantona

thanks so much everyone who helped, that looks like it has fixed the problem. This forum is always so helpful with any of my questions so thanks guys!!!

Cantona

Back
Top Bottom