Crazy Chinese HACKERS!!!!

Yup sad to say this isnt the first time our Government/pentagon systems were attacked & successfully breached. Chiense have a rep for being some of the baddest mofos on the computer. I love computer hacking. I'm all for it. To stop a hacker you must think like a hacker therefore you must know hacking stuff. Learn Hexadecimal, TCP/IP & sockets, ASM, C++, etc... learn the command prompt or shell prompt.

I just wish this site would cover it more in their *hacking/security* section.

i wanna see them hack ebay and make them give hella stuff away or newegg or something where they send 3 orders for each 1 that was ordered haahh

Jesus, sitting in front of the pc getting a boner over hacking pffft what sad toddlers.

Kids hey, ffs, give it a break, go get a job a real living not just hacking things.

Its not skill its just learning it

Jesus, sitting in front of the pc getting a boner over hacking pffft what sad toddlers.

Kids hey, ffs, give it a break, go get a job a real living not just hacking things.

Its not skill its just learning it

so basically your saying there is no skills for the simple reason that people with skills for something is from them learning it... =\

Yeah ok, If they hacked into any government sites we would know it. Then we would send secret agents over to take them.

Back
Top Bottom