Any good?

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Well, I bought it, but just want to know if you guys have this and is it quick? can it play a few games, umm games such as cs:s? half life, not that I play them but would it do the trick?

cheers.

http://www.notebookreview.com/assets/24398.jpg

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T5270 (1.40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 2 MB L2-cache) [Included in Price]
Genuine Windows Vista® Business - English
17.0" Widescreen WXGA+ (1440x900) TFT Display
2048MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM (2x1024)
120GB (5400rpm) SATA Hard Drive
Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Fixed Internal 8X DVD+/-RW Drive including Software

I'll be using it for accountant work, internet use, and abit of poker and maybe flight simulator or ship simulator, umm, hope it can play them, we'll see :)

Its a nice laptop costing me 299 Pound, and free delivery, offer has run out now but it should be at my office in 10days, is this worth the price on the market range now?

Cheers
Anthony

It'll be fine for what you want it for :)
It isn't a bad price either by the looks of things

thanks man.

Well it said if you buy anything at 299 its free delivery so I thought instead of getting the one at 230pound i'll get this one for an extra 20pound because its 50pound delivery so I ended up getting the 299pound for an extra 20pound why not?, it cost 359 pound or something but i can get the VAT back so thats well worth it imo.

Yeah, thats a nice machine :)
I could do with one like that for modelling work you know... I don't think I need a great graphics card...
It'd be nice to be able to model somewhere else, and not just be stuck in my room.

yer, you should think about buying one man, wait till more offers come out at dell as i think today is the last day on the offer, (30mins left), so if you want it go quick lol

But if your patient then ill tell you how good it is when i get it

Back
Top Bottom