Life of 0x0161

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

my dad has been in jail since 2005 because of bank robberies. yet again they said he was getting at least 13 years and he is being released within the next 5-8 months.

Maybe your dad should of got a real job..instead of taking the easy way out. Also, if you are going to say he couldn't get a job, there's plenty of organizations that help.

Comments like that are exactly why you are ending up in jail. What do you care what are comments are then if this is the response your going to give. Its pretty evident that you won't change and are a repeat offender.

7 years from now when you end up getting out of jail you'll end up in this same exact situation again. Your supposed to grow out of the tough guy mentality after school.

1.) Burglary (hmm stop stealing dipshit)

2.) Accident and leaving the scene (my guess you were
A. Drunk
B. On a suspended license
C. Had a outstanding warrant
D. All of the above)

I'm not a thief! I don't steal I don't have to steal dipshit. The reason for the burglary charges was because of what the guy told the police he gave false information/a false report. Now I'm currently being charged with burglary with assault or battery but I will have my day in court. The best part is the detectives took latent prints (for evidence) to see if I did enter his vechicle/opened his door like he stated I did. However, I never opened his door or entered the vechicle and their wasnt a match. Now the guy who made the false report is facing leaving the scence, and perjury for giving a false police report. So more than likely he will drop the charges against me to save his own ass from being locked up so I'm not looking at 7 years in prison like orginially though. Lawyers are a hit or a miss. Mine was surely a hit.

2.) Accident and leaving the scene (my guess you were
A. Drunk
B. On a suspended license
C. Had a outstanding warrant
D. All of the above)

Sorry I don't drink & drive espically in Florida. My license has never been suspended since I got it back in 1995 . Wrong again. Maybe you should find another way to be an asshole, asshole!

Well in any case, it's nice that you're not going to prison for something you didn't do.

Exactly dude. Thanks for the positive feedback.

To Ronco Rox,

my dad has been in jail since 2005 because of bank robberies. yet again they said he was getting at least 13 years and he is being released within the next 5-8 months. so if your lawyer is good he may be able to drop some of the charges, good luck there buddy.

I'm not sure if I buy this story, did he do a robbery? Or strong arm robbery?(used a gun/deadly weapon) big difference. because if your dad robbed a bank Which is a First class felony, which carries the harhest punishment other than (captail murder) they are NOT going to house you in a county jail they send your ass to a state prison. If he robbed a FEDERAL bank he would be sent to Federal Prison (not state). In 2005 when he was convicted of robbing banks what was his sentence?

Also, was a gun involved? If so, where any shots fired? (They can test it with a gun res-a-due kit) if a gun was fired. If he was convicted of such crimes I don't/cannot see where a 'jail' or DOC (Department of corrections) relase him. In Florida you have to serve 85% of your sentence that equals to a year sentenced your serving 10 months out of 12. (So 60 days off each year) + gain time. Also, if you join the chain gang, everyday you work you get a day off your sentence. (Only people serving at least 6+ months to years. Point is, the only way out for him is he was a RAT, (not saying he was) or escaped, but serving 3 years and some months for robbery yea right dude I'm not buying it.

PS I was in my CMC today and a dude who was 23 years old was facing 20+ years for doing a strong arm robbery.

Thanks for the negative rep point by the way, 0x0161.. Here's hoping for the longest sentence the prosecution is pushing for.

negrepno4.jpg

Here's hoping for the longest sentence the prosecution is pushing for.

LOL your not crying about reciving a negative point are you? I think so. ;) who cares about the point system? I'm not here for points or number of posts etc... who cares about it. You come here for knowledge. Learn/share it.

BTW, if you would have read my previous reply you would know that the tables have turned in the court situation the so called victim is now being faced with charges as well so he will drop the charges against me and I'll drop the charges against him, and no one goes to jail. ;)

You acted like a brown noser. I call it like I see it. If you cant handle the truth then thats on you not me. The person

think a few of us need to leave the computer, grab a beer, and have a bit of "play time" :)
its getting a bit heated in here. on first impressions this orig poster sounds like a d**k for getting into this mess in the first place, but who knows. i dont know every detail, and i dont want to. its not my business. he seems like a good enough guy apart from this and i dont really want to go this in depth into his personal life. it sounds like hes sorting it, which is good. all i can suggest to him, and anyone else is to keep out of trouble, it isnt worth it

LOL your not crying about reciving a negative point are you? I think so. ;) who cares about the point system? I'm not here for points or number of posts etc... who cares about it. You come here for knowledge. Learn/share it.

BTW, if you would have read my previous reply you would know that the tables have turned in the court situation the so called victim is now being faced with charges as well so he will drop the charges against me and I'll drop the charges against him, and no one goes to jail. ;)

You acted like a brown noser. I call it like I see it. If you cant handle the truth then thats on you not me. The person
I'm not crying about the negative rep point. I couldn't care any less about it. I'm just showcasing your immaturity - which definitely isn't hard to do since you've shown it throughout this entire thread.

By the way, who have I sucked up to in this thread?

Wow, I wish I cought this thread earlier. Shoulda been locked a while back. Since you guys seem so eager to swear here, all I can say is, Holly shit. Some of you are making this way too personal.

By the way, 0x0161 we talked after your last thread like this. Remember what I said about the language and what would happen? If not, you have 10 days to think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom