So I've been gone a while...

Ouch, even I missed that. People just aren't stable any more...

I didn't know Brookfield was PB'd...

y did rudster say that he carnt ban him just because he sent that to him on myspace

y did rudster say that he carnt ban him just because he sent that to him on myspace

Before he sent the message to him he made a thread in the suggestions/comments section asking if he would get banned for sending a message to someone outside the forum voicing his opinion.

Several mods responded stating he wouldn't get in trouble for sending a email outside of CF. After he did he got banned for what everyone said was alright.

I'll see if I can dig it up here.

Edit: Here is the thread which he asked if it was alright and several mods said it was not a problem or against the rules. So much for that.......................

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=66391

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;771487 said:
Before he sent the message to him he made a thread in the suggestions/comments section asking if he would get banned for sending a message to someone outside the forum voicing his opinion.

Several mods responded stating he wouldn't get in trouble for sending a email outside of CF. After he did he got banned for what everyone said was alright.

I'll see if I can dig it up here.

Edit: Here is the thread which he asked if it was alright and several mods said it was not a problem or against the rules. So much for that.......................

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=66391
Exactly what I was thinking.

Brookfield is PB'd too I think right?

My guess is that he either got a 3 week ban or he is PB'd. Either way it has been nice around here. I figured it was only a matter of time before he got banned again.

Nice to see you back though cabbspapp, I wondered where you were. That whole thing with rudster and then the members who were sending PM's around was a bit of a big event I guess you could say. Things around here have been fine, had a few members banned for bad attitudes, a bit of spam and that's about it. Things seem to be going pretty well lately.

Back
Top Bottom