Help! Rundll32 problem

Taylor1

Daemon Poster
whenever i am on my desktop and i right click, then click on personalize, then themes, display settings, screen savers, or window color and appearance I get this message: Windows host process (Rundll32) has stopped working

A problem cause the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Ive tried to find some programs to fix it like Reg cure and a few others, but they all cost money. I looked for the file on the cd, and couldnt find it. Im out of ideas. Please help, im stuck on the ugly classic theme :(

First, is this in XP or Vista? If it is in XP have tried running the repair on the install CD. That may fix the problem. I haven't used Vista that much so I don't know about running the repair on the Vista install disk.

Cheers!

ok, i fixed it, i just had to grab a different keyboard to press a button when your booting from a cd, my logitech g11 for some reason doesnt really work when im booting up. But i got my vista disk and did a system restore, i thought there was going to be a different repair option but that was the best for me. Oh and wmorri my OS is in my sig...

Back
Top Bottom