World in Conflict

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
Well I downloaded/installed the demo yesterday, today I played it.

I have all graphics settings as high as possible (no AA/AF of course) and I get a 30fps average. For a newer game it doesn't look that great....CoD4 looks better (yes I have DX10 enabled).

I don't get how to play it. I tried the campaign level in single player where you are in Washington and I don't know what to do...I thought this was a FPS!

Its uninstalled now so yeah...

Next up: Frontlines: Fuels of War...anyone know where I can find the demo of that?

LOL! world in conflict is a RTS game. dont u hate it when they do that? they put some fancy shamcny cut scene or artwork on the cover and misleads buyers. seriously...

ok jkjkj u shud play world in conflict tho, ppl have said it is good

I wasn't that impressed with WiC and I'm a rabid RTS player, it just didn't "feel" right during game play.

RTS of the century would be Company of Heroes imo

Umm your running all settings max, DX10 and getting 30Fps. Whats your resolution at 800X600? I really can't see your system averaging that.

Also how are you comparing a first person shooter to a rts game? Its a totally different graphic style.

@ A True folder I liked it but have not played a bunch of it. I mainly get on for some MP action sometimes. It was actually kind of funny. First time I played the MP I was on one team and the asked me to join there clan. I did but that didn't last long.

Gaming on a schedule is dumb....

It was at 1280x1024. Moving cameras around and everything close to the ground, got like, 30fps.

Back
Top Bottom