CPU Degradation - Overclockers read this

Well then I guess this answers my question on if to get an aftermarket cooler. My Q6600 runs at 48C idle and 69C load at 3Ghz with stock fan.

Well then I guess this answers my question on if to get an aftermarket cooler. My Q6600 runs at 48C idle and 69C load at 3Ghz with stock fan.

Okay...you should DEFINITELY go ahead and get an aftermarket cooler. I would never be comfortable with load temperatures like that, and 48*C idle is pretty high, too.

anyone from UK..not any good aftermarket coolers? my temperatures are between 3- 0 40..but need better cooling

They both have variable 92mm fans so that the RPM increases/decreases depending on the CPU temperature. I have the OCZ Vendetta and I'm pushing 3.5GHz. I recommended the Freezer 7 PRO as well because it's supposed to a brilliant price to performance cooler and a lot of people are very happy with theirs. If you want a super-cooler and maximum overclocking potential then the Tuniq Tower 120 is very good.

yee the Tuniq Tower 120 looks good..ive seen otehr ones with similar designs using the coppers and all that..obvioisly more expensive the better. which 1 do you use?

Back
Top Bottom