Life of 0x0161

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
And on a sidenote, a bank is NOT the best place to rob. It's a helluva lot harder to get the money and all from a bank. Depending on how much you need, robbing a store it probably a bit better...

Some kid at my school robbed a gas station with a sawed off shotgun... Got $480 and spent it before getting caught. It was really stupid.
For some reason he is allowed back at the school until he finishes... He thinks he is popular, but everyone talks about him. "Can't wait til Kory is sent to jail." lol, thats a pretty common thing heard...

sounds like you need to face it, you committed a crime and don't expect special treatment, other people work just like you do and deal with things just fine, doesnt mean you have to go rob somebody of their hard earned money, should've thought about your family and what this is going to do to them before you committed the crime

im sorry but i just can't be sympathetic, if you did it you deserve to be punished, im quite tired of people asking for sympathy after committing a crime, i mean what the hell do you expect?? you have...

1.)BURGLARY OF A CONVEYANCE
2.)ACCIDENT/LEAVE/SCENE/VEH/PROPERTY DAMAGE
3.)BATTERY
4.) CRIM MISCHIEF UNDER $200

... those charges, and you should be dealt with accordingly, hope you learned a lesson after all this is said and done

Bitch I would love to smash you in the face with a tire iron for making such comment.

Like the time you threatened to beat the livin shit out of me about a month ago?

I can't believe you posted another thread on this embarrassing situation of yours. I said it once and I'll say it again, Do your time, Granted the Judge realizes what a complete idiot you are.

I see your kind on the streets every day, WAIT, I know, I know, You also see my kind on the streets as well, getting kicked and spit on, and whatever other bullshit things you said they do to me. Anyways, Back to the subject at hand, You. You obviously have an issue with authority, as you don't like anyone giving you wise advice and you think of all cops as assholes. You also have anger issues along with self control. You have also managed to decieve yourself into believing your someone important and special and that noone out there is better than you, Lord Forbid be a better fighter than yourself. Whenever someone disagrees with you or thinks you've done wrong and calls you out on it, you lash out in a complete rage. (ie. The way you came back onto Mark).

And to think you have a family. My heart goes out to your wife and daughter. You are by far an example of a model father, You are what I would use as a demonstration at a Family convention as to what NOT to marry.

Yes, You made a mistake, We all do, I'll give you that, and the fact your trying to fix it is great, I'll give you that as well. But this shit with you thinking your the whole enchilada and you can disrespect anyone you say so, Sorry Homer, Do not pass Go, Do not collect $200.

You have ALOT of growing up to do.

Now it's your turn, Go ahead as I know I have it coming....Please, TELL ME, What kind of person am I? Roflmao.

my advice is serve your sentence, and after that get a job and stop committing crimes.
You want to make your daughters life better by having money to support her? Best support is to be with her and not have her wondering where dad is...
Even if you cant get a really good job (im not saying you cant, i just don't know you) its still a good steady source of income and a fresh start.

Like the time you threatened to beat the livin shit out of me about a month ago?

I can't believe you posted another thread on this embarrassing situation of yours. I said it once and I'll say it again, Do your time, Granted the Judge realizes what a complete idiot you are.

I see your kind on the streets every day, WAIT, I know, I know, You also see my kind on the streets as well, getting kicked and spit on, and whatever other bullshit things you said they do to me. Anyways, Back to the subject at hand, You. You obviously have an issue with authority, as you don't like anyone giving you wise advice and you think of all cops as assholes. You also have anger issues along with self control. You have also managed to decieve yourself into believing your someone important and special and that noone out there is better than you, Lord Forbid be a better fighter than yourself. Whenever someone disagrees with you or thinks you've done wrong and calls you out on it, you lash out in a complete rage. (ie. The way you came back onto Mark).

And to think you have a family. My heart goes out to your wife and daughter. You are by far an example of a model father, You are what I would use as a demonstration at a Family convention as to what NOT to marry.

Yes, You made a mistake, We all do, I'll give you that, and the fact your trying to fix it is great, I'll give you that as well. But this shit with you thinking your the whole enchilada and you can disrespect anyone you say so, Sorry Homer, Do not pass Go, Do not collect $200.

You have ALOT of growing up to do.

Now it's your turn, Go ahead as I know I have it coming....Please, TELL ME, What kind of person am I? Roflmao.

0x0161, you just got your ass handed to you on a silver platter... oh and some advice from me to you, dont drop the soap! :D or you might wanna, not sure which way you roll on that subject

alright well you guys don't understand the full story so if you want to be arrogant little fuckers talking like you know everything, be my guest.

btw 0x0161 good luck with your case.

alright well you guys don't understand the full story so if you want to be arrogant little fuckers talking like you know everything, be my guest.

how do you know the whole story, for all you know this guy could be making all this up, he probably isnt, but its the internet man, dont get too attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom