rate my cop

Something like this is NOT good! My nieghbor is the cheif of police, and I was at his house for a party once, and so were a bunch of cops, and they were all talking about the vandalism done to them. My nieghbor had holes drilled in his fishing boat once, and plenty of other vandalism done. One cop said, every morning he looks out the window to check the tires on his car, and whatnot. If people could easily get the addresses, it would be bad.
All the cops said, if you can help it, dont live in the town you work in.

FULL REAL NAME OF EVERY OFFICER ON THE DEPARTMENT

If I was a cop (which I'm not, hell no) I would NOT have my information on a site like that. That would be putting themselves/lives at risk whether they realize it or not. Say some crazy dude wants revenge for serving a sentence of 11-29 come back for revenge or something. IMO, they need to shut that down ASAP. More than likely that site will be shutdown sooner or later IMO. On a side note, You never use your real information on the net. NOTHING to be associated with you/ NOTHING to be traced back to you. Meaning, your birth date, first or last name, place of employment, etc...

It's way to easy to obtain all the wrong information on the net that shouldn't be able to access in the first place. I *heard* ;( of one case where a guy was in a yahoo chat room around 3:00 in the morning, disrespecting hackers, straight talking sh1t, that dude shut up and get off the net when one of the hackers called his house and posted his info in the yahoo chat room. Point is, don't post your info on the net NOR post the Police Officers first or last name. 'They protect and serve us,' so they state, please, at least give them the same respect as they give you. ;)

Shutting this site down would be equivalent to using the constitution as toilet paper.

Sorry, I just thought it sounded cool.

Names are a matter of public record.
As for addresses I have to go along with not living in the town or zone you work. You don't shit where you sleep.
I'm going to show this to some of my Jacksonville Sheriff's Office buddies and see what they think about it.

Back
Top Bottom