Ordering from cites question

Celticsfan

Banned
How long does it take to get things from mwave, zipzoomfly or newegg when ordering from with with just normal charge? I live in Mass.

TIA

Have no clue about Massachusetts, but I live in SoCal (close to their warehouse) and I get my parts within 2 days MAX. This is with rush order ($2.99) and standard shipping. It shouldn't take more than 3-4 days I'd think.

Newegg has a mandatory two day shipping policy, so you'll get it in two days regardless of location within the United States.

Newegg has a mandatory two day shipping policy, so you'll get it in two days regardless of location within the United States.

Where did you get that info? lol

Newegg offers different shipping choices. You'll get your order in two days if its processed and shipped the same day. I just found out that they have another warehouse on the east coast, too.

There is no mandatory 2-day shipping rule...but they're fast.

I am wondering if I ordered something tomorrow if it would be here by Saterday if ordered from zipzoomfly or mwave?

I could be if they have Saturday delivery. You'll have to check their shipping options to see if they will deliver on Saturdays.

Wouldn't UPS or FEDEX have to work on Sat. to deliver it? I assume the site would have it out in a day or so.

It costs extra to have deliveries made on Saturdays, so most places like Newegg don't offer weekend deliveries. That's why you need to check their shipping policy.

It will more than likely arrive on Monday, Tuesday at the latest unless you pay for a faster shipping method.

Back
Top Bottom