So, my day at school...

superman22x

Golden Master
It was pretty exciting, I heard about yet another party that got busted by the cops.. And the fight there. Apparently, there were 2 kids from another school, and they started it. My friend sergio was leaning on the wall near a door, when the kid yelled, "Hey beaner, close that door!" And, how would any of you guys take that? Anyway, sergio, isnt big, but he is strong, and went to state for the past 3 years for wrestling, at about 106 I think. So he just says, "What did you say to me?!" And the kid from belvideere, just went up and punched him in the face. Serg started to take him on himself, until the kid ran and locked himself in his truck. Being an idiot, he decided to get out a bit later... Everyone else there was from Harvard, and friends with serg. So, as soon as the kid unlocked the truck, they all rushed him, and threw him down. Couple people have told me they got some kicks and whatnot in... As soon as he could he ran to his truck, and I heard he did the biggest fishtail ever(more then 90 degress!), drove straight through the yard, and barb wire fence, and took off. Five minute later the cops showed up...
My friends were sitting in the living room whispering, "Should we go? How should we get out?" For a little too long, when the cop came up behind them and said, "Don't bother whispering, I can still hear you." lol, but I guess they were pretty nice, made them dump everything out, and all. Most, like the keg and all, was gone, but they made them dump the rest.

So thats the stories, now for the filming we did.
We were filming upstairs after school at about 5:30, and one kid found an unlocked door. So being the immature high school kid he is, he went and drew a bong and a D**k on the board... That kid left soon after, and we, the innocent ones, were the ones that got called down to the office, but we denied it. Saying none of us did it. So we got off ok.
After that, the dean of students, who happens to like martins films, wanted to come with us for the last scene. I was supposed to take off in my truck with Walter, cause we had taken something from martin in the movie. He had ran out the fire escape and jumped in my truck. So before filming the scene, I asked Mrs. Mann(Yeah, funny name eh?) if I could do a big burnout in the school parking lot, lol. And I was joking, but she was like, yeah sure, it's for a good cause. So, we filmed it, martin was pounding on the window, and we took off. I didnt do a big burnout though... Martin was still right next to the car, and I was afraid it would fish tail, and nock him down... I though he was going to stand back a little bit after I back out...

Anyway, there are my stories. If you feel like reading.

lol, well, they really arent mine, cause I am the good kid that doesnt go to partys... I figure, you can have fun without beer, and I just dont know how you get away with it, sneak it past your parents and all.

lol sounds pretty cool. crazy stuff always happens in the USA.
today i "accidently" missed one of my lessons, one was cancelled, and did some work in the 3rd, then went for a little car trip, had some food, and chilled out in some random town. was fun :)

My story of the day is that the drug dogs went through the parking lot and liked my car for some reason... They go get me, do a crappy search in my car, and then say it's clean. I knew it was clean of course. I don't use or sell drugs or alcohol... I guess a long time odor of fast food smells of drugs or alcohol...? I dunno why the drug dogs sniffed out my car, unless it was a car next to mine and the dig couldn't decide...lol jk, those dogs have pretty good noses.

I have to wonder how many of the alcohol drinkers were busted, probably not too many drugs though.

They told me to clean it good. I cleaned the outside after my brother did a crappy job of it a couple weeks ago, will do the inside someday (something my brother never felt like doing, so I decided I never felt like paying him either...)

Back
Top Bottom