Life of 0x0161

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop breaking the law? Bitch I would love to smash you in the face with a tire iron for making such comment. The bark is worst than the break

these are the charges

1.)BURGLARY OF A CONVEYANCE

2.)ACCIDENT/LEAVE/SCENE/VEH/PROPERTY DAMAGE

3.)BATTERY

4.) CRIM MISCHIEF UNDER $200

Dude, seriously, that's the attitude that got you into this shit, and the only way you are going to get out is to change that attitude. You have to learn control, and to learn to try and agree, not just threaten, because it will NEVER shut ANYONE up, they will only be provoked, and if you always act like that, you will be easily provoked yourself.

GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW!!

Yeah, on second thought, I hope you get out for your kid. Your attitude wreaks. Even if mark was a little harsh, you're being all childish. Getting defensive so easily is not a good personality trait.
You seem like you would love to commit another act of battery.

Stop breaking the law? Bitch I would love to smash you in the face with a tire iron for making such comment. The bark is worst than the break

these are the charges

1.)BURGLARY OF A CONVEYANCE

2.)ACCIDENT/LEAVE/SCENE/VEH/PROPERTY DAMAGE

3.)BATTERY

4.) CRIM MISCHIEF UNDER $200

Dude, seriously, that's the attitude that got you into this shit, and the only way you are going to get out is to change that attitude. You have to learn control, and to learn to try and agree, not just threaten, because it will NEVER shut ANYONE up, they will only be provoked, and if you always act like that, you will be easily provoked yourself.

GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW!!
If you are guilty of those charges, honestly I hope you get the full sentence that you should get. It doesn't matter how minor the charges are. If you did it, you serve the sentence. It's as simple as that.

If you are innocent, however, my condolences and hopefully you can prove your innocence.

Horrible attitude towards another member for a simple statement by the way.

I do have a three year old daughter (shes beautiful like her mama) that I love, and if I cant see her that would be the hardest. If I was single this wouldn't be nothing. I could do the time and be done with it. But I'm 27 years old with a a kid and a family, I take care of and provide for.

shame you didnt think of that before doing the crime

shame you didnt think of that before doing the crime

^
you know crimes can be committed because the person needs to support their family.

my dad has been in jail since 2005 because of bank robberies. yet again they said he was getting at least 13 years and he is being released within the next 5-8 months. so if your lawyer is good he may be able to drop some of the charges, good luck there buddy.

I think if you dont have any priors and the judge is leniant you shouldnt get to harsh of a sentence.

^
you know crimes can be committed because the person needs to support their family.

my dad has been in jail since 2005 because of bank robberies. yet again they said he was getting at least 13 years and he is being released within the next 5-8 months. so if your lawyer is good he may be able to drop some of the charges, good luck there buddy.
I can't wait until AmericanSensei gets here.

Having to support a family is no excuse whatsoever for your Dad to rob a bank. I have no sympathy whatsoever for criminals (especially after several major incidents in my relatively small home city), no matter why (your Dad) did it, (your Dad) still committed a crime. Should the bank owners have to lose money to support your family? No.

There are so many flaws in the justice system. Bank robberies? I think the sentence should be longer.

Having a job is a much more secure way of supporting your family rather than robbing a bank because:

1: Chances are it won't work
2: If it does work, it probably won't take long to catch him
3: If they do catch him, the support for the family is gone.

^

pissweak excuse. I have a family to support but I have a JOB I don't rob banks.

You support your family, by taking away support from other families? No, it doesnt work like that. You support your family by working.

What about the effects on the families on the traumatised workers and customers at the banks that were robbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom