Life of 0x0161

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x0161

BSOD
Tomorrow is my court date which consists of my CMC (Case Management Conference) to be exact. At 8:30am with the Honorable Judge.

The charges they are charging my with carry a sentence up to 7 years in the Florida State Prison. Worst part is, I haven't spoke with my attorney about this, simply because I have not had a free chance/free day off to come in and see him.

I work 5 days a week (40+) hours and I spend my ONLY two days off I get, doing my Florida inmate work release program I have to do. I'm currently on probation (from prior charges) I have two do at least 2 days a week or I violate my probation. I've been doing this for 6 weeks straight without a day off. Good thing is today was my last day for the inmate relase program. BTW, for the people who don't know what it is, inmate program is ---> The dudes on the side of the road<---- picking up trash in DOC (department of corrections) uniforms or black and white stripe uniforms with the State Prisoners signs working ahead.

I just have to pay some fines a little more than 900.00 in fines (court costs, court fines, cost of supervision for being on probation etc...) then I'm done from pervious charges. And tomorrow I have no idea whats going to happen they could set a trial date or lock my ass up, I don't sweat being locked up I can handle that life style, but I do have a three year old daughter (shes beautiful like her mama) that I love, and if I cant see her that would be the hardest. If I was single this wouldn't be nothing. I could do the time and be done with it. But I'm 27 years old with a a kid and a family, I take care of and provide for.

I'm currently facing 4 different charges. 3 Misdeamanors, and one Felony. What would you do? What would you say to the judge? Also, what would you state when he ask why you haven't spoke with your attorney yet?

Damn man. I really don't know what I would say. I simply cannot fathom being in that situation. I distance myself from anything that could lead me to those situations.

I hope things turn out well for you.

wow. loads of people in trouble lately.
sucks dude. just dont get angry, be polite, and just dont be too nervous.
good luck :)

well when they ask why you havent spoken to your attorney, just say you've been busy with your job all along trying to raise a family that you really love and that you also have been doing your state-assigned things for probation or watever.

wanna tell us what you did?

if you truly care for your daughter and her mother... you will stop breaking the law and getting this crap. i hope you get out tomorrow.. not for you, but for your kid.

if you truly care for your daughter and her mother... you will stop breaking the law and getting this crap. i hope you get out tomorrow.. not for you, but for your kid.

Stop breaking the law? Bitch I would love to smash you in the face with a tire iron for making such comment. The bark is worst than the break

these are the charges

1.)BURGLARY OF A CONVEYANCE

2.)ACCIDENT/LEAVE/SCENE/VEH/PROPERTY DAMAGE

3.)BATTERY

4.) CRIM MISCHIEF UNDER $200

did you actually commit those though? if you didnt then you shouldn't have to worry about anything. and why are you taking such an defensive stance against mark thorpe?

Stop breaking the law? Bitch I would love to smash you in the face with a tire iron for making such comment. The bark is worst than the break

these are the charges

1.)BURGLARY OF A CONVEYANCE

2.)ACCIDENT/LEAVE/SCENE/VEH/PROPERTY DAMAGE

3.)BATTERY

4.) CRIM MISCHIEF UNDER $200
Dude, seriously, that's the attitude that got you into this shit, and the only way you are going to get out is to change that attitude. You have to learn control, and to learn to try and agree, not just threaten, because it will NEVER shut ANYONE up, they will only be provoked, and if you always act like that, you will be easily provoked yourself.

GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom