Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

Well, I actually got my 360 back from Microsoft (rather quick, sent it on Friday and got it on today?) and its the same one as my old one. My previous one didn't have a HDMI and nether does my new one. It is quieter though, and it still farts out hot air.

Also when I had my old one, I tried turning it on and off again a few times, and it kept working and then not working.

So thats 3 or 2(forgive me I forgot) people on the forums that have got The Red Rings of Death.
Everyone be prepared to get your Xbox 360 sent to Texas, theres a plague of RRoD going around.

Also make sure you don't block the vents on the power block. Many people don't know that theres a fan in there.

Alright, I firgured it out. One possibility is, you are keeping it too close to your PS3, and it is getting jealous..
Or try this, drop kick it accross the room, take a torch too it, and send it back to microsoft, and tell them it overheated. Hopefully, they will send you a new 65nm HDMI ones...

Haha, well, the PS3's actually lonely.
I used it to watch a DVD though a few hours ago.

My Xbox 360 is in my room all cosy (maybe too cosy?)

I have it positioned slightly differently than before, so who knows.

It is strange though that when I first got it, I was running it downstairs, and after a while brought it up here. A few months afer, I take it to a shop to test TV's and it dies.

I send it back a few months later, and get it back and it dies in my room. Somethings up there.

If it goes again, I don't know.

I may have to think about ditching this and getting the newer revision.

Try doing a jonthenoob and sticking it in the microwave and then take it back and ask for a new one

Back
Top Bottom