Xbox 360 has died YET AGAIN!!!

Haha, you could donate some money, but I probably wouldn't buy another PS3 for a good while

if it fails again and ms wont do anything other than fix it you can always try and set it up so that it looks like the delivery company s at fault. Here's what happened to me once but wasnt a set up When the hard drive broke in my xbox so i sent it in for repair and when Purolater delivered it back it was in the dead of winter and the guy slipped on the steps as almost everyone does, he didnt completely fall but the xbox got dropped down 7 cement steps and when i got it inside the front of it was all crooked and the cd tray was sticking half way out but the company replaced it. shame if the whole thing was, i wasnt even home to see it happen.

Did you forget about the expenses of the hardware compared to the price of the PS3 Console?

I don't get what your trying to say. The ps3 costs more to make than they sell it for, and the 360 doesn't, yeah, I know. Whoop de do?
Thats irrelevant to my point.

I'm talking about how MS killed the original xbox because they didn't make anything off of it, and were never going to, whereas sony is about to 're-re-release' the PS2.

They've already re-released the PS2 with that slimline version a while back...

I've heard that they are going to re-release the PS3. I've seen a few pictures in a magazine, but not sure if they are real or not, but that looks slimmer as well.

Found a video of some shots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHyUm2G9g_4

I don't know if its CGI or a photo though, but I've seen the shots around in quite a few places now.

Right, sorry for the bump, but I got it back for the second time today.

Opened it, same console, so I thought, great, its been "fixed" yet again, but have they replaced anything different? Have they replaced the power supply which I placed in it this time that I thought may be causing the issue?

No...

They've replaced the motherboard YET AGAIN, so, what...I'm going to have another 2 days and its going to die?

I got another free month of Xbox live though. Maybe if I keep having to do this, I'll generate an entire year!

Somethings making me think that maybe my room is too hot for the console, but, I don't see why that should be an issue, when I run many other electronics/computers in here that don't die.

Make sure your console is out in the open with all its vents open so it can draw in the maximum amount of air can possibly get. Putting your console horizontally would be the optimal position.

As for the power supply, make sure you don't stuff it in an enclosed area cause that needs ventilation as well. Better yet, just put your power supply near your 360 out in the open just to be safe.

Yeah, I've placed it horizontal now, and so it has more room.

But, I had the window open, getting fresh air in while playing it.

Left the room after I turned the console off, with the Window still open.

Well, you won't believe it started to hail here, and the window got forced open fully.

My old keyboard which stores my old songs from 6 years ago has got soaked, the floor is soaked, and many important documents are soaked.
I had the curtains closed too, but of course, because of the wind :(

Oh wow, that really sucks.

Hopefully the console will last. My friend is like paranoid with his. Never playes it for TOO long, always goes to the dashboard before opening the disk drive, so the disk stops spinning. Always opens and closes the disk drive in the dashboard and so on. He was one of the early xboxes still, but we will see how long that lasts...

Back
Top Bottom