How good would this be?

Looks like it would be, I've never seen that before so I don't know what it would be like.

Wow... I'm sure it would work fine and obviously its shock resistant and water proof but are you really going to be using it as a hammer or going scuba diving with it in your pocket? A normal flash drive would have equal ability to back up documents, so is this really necessary? But, if you think you need these features, yeah it should be fine.

Not Really,But it would be nice knowing that i have all my important documents backed up onto a flash drive,that if we have an earthquake,Cyclone,fire,flood or a natural disaster that all my stuff is safe and secure.

and then you lose it b/c it's so small. Great that it has all those features, but if you lose it, the features are worthless and your data is gone...

waste of money in investment because is 80% that you would not put things like these no where near water lol, you keep it safe because its got your things on so why would you be silly and go near water?

waste of develpment tbh

Back
Top Bottom