Presidential Elections!

Well believe it or not it does matter. What if Clinton pulls the troops out of Iraq and leave it for Iran to envade? And, next elections all 14 year olds will be voting. Because by that time we will be 18!

Who did you want, I am all for John McCain, I think Obama is full of it, and Clinton just I dont think she would be good for us.

They're all the same. They'll say one thing, and do the other. All that matters to them is winning the election.

Well believe it or not it does matter. What if Clinton pulls the troops out of Iraq and leave it for Iran to envade? And, next elections all 14 year olds will be voting. Because by that time we will be 18!

Yeah lol.

Well anyways I feel the same way you do, Obama seems like hes full of it and basically don't think Clinton would do any good either.

Just be lucky that I dont run for president. I would try to acually use our full power and take over the world.^and McCain does whats best for US, not HIM.

Well he has been acting all his career like this. I don think he was acting his whole life, do you?

Back
Top Bottom