Pro Street!

Well I think I am going to get it for console. And I wont get bored because I love racing games.

I love racing games too, but games that are just piled together with no real thought is what I hate. Need For Speed Prostreet is like that

Well they said they pilled up all the complants for the years and made this game better. Example:

They said the damage is more real. If you hit from the front the front will be damaged by the impact. Not the back. And the damage isnt the same for everything, but of course you can still turn damage off.

you got to love the the GT series , there the best car games.
wish GT 5 came out on pc

I'm a huge fan of racing games (my favorite genre) and I've played just about every major racing game you can think of, including pretty much every game in the Need For Speed series and I have to say...

Pro Street absolutely sucks. Of all the racing games I've played, Pro Street is the worst by a longshot. It's nothing like the previous Need For Speed games, the new "realism" is implemented horribly and the series definitely isn't ready for it and I'd avoid purchasing it by all costs if I were you.

You could probably get Most Wanted and Carbon together for about the same price. They are much, much better than Pro Street.

do you have those game shops like we do in Australia called EB games.
if you do really want to get it get it from there so you can take it back within a week

do you have those game shops like we do in Australia called EB games.
if you do really want to get it get it from there so you can take it back within a week
Yeah EBGames/Gamestop is worldwide. I don't know about in the US or elsewhere, but once you buy a game at my local store it can't be returned (though it can be "traded in").

I put quotation marks around traded in because EBGames' idea of trading in games is more like "us ripping you off" and it's sad how many people actually trade in their games there. I had this NHL game that was relatively new that I didn't want anymore and I paid over $60 plus tax for it originally and they offered $3.

well in Australia you can buy a game for AU$100 then play it for a week , if you beat it or you dont like it you can take it back and get full refund.

with the "trade-ins" i sold them my game for AU$10 next week i saw it for $50 WTF

Yeah It looks cool, I had CCD tonight so I couldnt get it tonight. But my dad said first time tomarrow after school. So I cant wait to get it.

Back
Top Bottom