Dream Cars!

Yup, my friend was telling he just drove one hte other day. Telling me how he reved it up to 7 grand, dropped the clutch and did a 4 wheel drive burn out, lol. He said the other guy in the car was freaking out, saying he was going to break it and every thing...
I think it was the evo, evo is AWD right?

i've seen a guy's transmission in his car blow to pieces by doing that so that guy freaking out had every right to.

Ski_Lukowski_Testarossa.jpg

2 dream rides in one pic .LOL!!!!

LOL thats what I am talking about.

i've seen a guy's transmission in his car blow to pieces by doing that so that guy freaking out had every right to.
I've seen some kid messing around with his car at a gas station after school doing neutral drops (rev the car up while it's in neutral then drop it to drive) and blow his transmission all over the parking lot....:p Of course the car was a junker, but still, it can happen to any car.

Ski_Lukowski_Testarossa.jpg

2 dream rides in one pic .LOL!!!!
Is there even a car in that picture?.....:cool:

personally im not all that interested in going amazingly fast more into comfort so my dream car is a 2002 BMW 520i

bfc6ee1f3a21fdbebf898f81ea568d69.jpg

Since I hadn't posted them yet, here are a few of my dream cars:
87 GNX
2621.jpg

89 Camaro IROC-Z....Definitely white but possibly red as well
Irocz3.jpg

69 Chevelle SS 396
69_chevelle_blue.jpg

65 GTO, ya just gotta respect it
65gto.jpg

Probably not a bored out 4.6. The 4.6 is way different then the 5.0L. It's the 5.0 from the explorers and T-birds. Also known as the 302. I want on for my raner.

No, it's a new engine. It's called the Cammer. And it's hyper expensive, not just a regular old 302.

Oh, gotcha. Is it by ford? Cause when you said 4.6 I was thinking about fords 4.6. Looks like a nice engine!

I think, if I could, I would stick a 5.4 in my ranger. That would be awsome, some of my friends with stangs and all tease me cause I have a smaller truck... I would have that 351 under the hood, then I could teach em what rangers can do, lol. But gas mileage on the 351 would be worse then what I get. The 5.0 would be about the same or better from what I hear though. If I can get all the parts to do a 5.0 swap, I might. That would make a nice ranger.

Back
Top Bottom