My new baby, "Azmerelda"

I just purchased one my self yesterday :D I got AF Grape and Layalina Double apple, and its TOBBACO not illegal

if you smoke tobacco in this your a really dumb as unless its mixed with rezin (solid) or green (skunk).

So, if you smoke tobacco mixed with "rezin" or "green" your not dumb?

Lol, wow...

Thats a beautiful hookah.

I don't get why so many people are freaking out over this. It's a hookah...a smoking pipe used for smoking shisha (flavored tobacco). It's perfectly legal...

Hell, even I have one. :rolleyes: It's really not that bad...you smoke it for enjoyment. If you make it a habit, then you have issues.

I don't get why so many people are freaking out over this. It's a hookah...a smoking pipe used for smoking shisha (flavored tobacco). It's perfectly legal...

Hell, even I have one. :rolleyes: It's really not that bad...you smoke it for enjoyment. If you make it a habit, then you have issues.

Thats really special.

Have you named her yet?

Yeah im not sure what the fuss is about, smoking weed out of it is really pointless it will burn away in a second and you wont even get a hit out of it cuz it wont even make it through the chamber. Other then that you all saying omg you dont smoke tobbaco out of that need to learn 2 stop smoking weed like addicted mofo's

Yeah im not sure what the fuss is about, smoking weed out of it is really pointless it will burn away in a second and you wont even get a hit out of it cuz it wont even make it through the chamber.

Steemax you don't even know what your talking about. Seriously, Smoking green out of it is not pointless considering it's a different method/way of smoking. Hookahs are excellent for when friends come over 2 -5 people can all hit it at once. Instead of re packing the bowl 10 times for you and your buddies. Water bongs are the ones that burn green up the fastest not hookahs. Hookahs conserv the weed, the other methods don't unless you smoke out of a vaporizer. Vaporizers you get the most bang for your buck considering it takes for ever to burn 1 bowl through a vaporizer will last a very long time. Where if you smoke a bowl in a water bong it will last about 3 hits before the bowl is cashed. ;)

If you smoke out of rolling papers you can really taste the strain of the green, if you smoke a blunt (green inside a tobacco cigar) like philly blunts, swisher sweets, they add a dizzy affect to the green your smoking. (PS people usually smoke crappy green out of cigar paper so you cannot taste the crap weed, Metal bowls suck they usually get glogged and get very hot after a period of smoking out of it. Glass is good the safest/healthiest way to smoke, but glass usually breaks (after period of time for using it) or gets glogged, hookahs are awesome for buddies college parties chilling with yuor homeboys, and last but least, water bongs truly the most bang for your buck you will burn through your bowl the fastest using this method but it will also get you highest the fastest considering 3 or 4 good hits and you're straight.

Or so thats what people told me. ;)

Back
Top Bottom