Dihydrogen Monoxide...

Dihydrogen Monoxide, or DHMO, is a colorless and odorless chemical that kills or maims thousands each year, primarily through accidental inhalation. It has also been revealed to be a causative agent in many environmental exposure incidents, industrial contaminations, automobile accidents, and property damage. The dollar amount losses caused, and the lives impacted, by the DHMO threat are virtually innumerable.

We need to ban this dangerous substance now! Join the National Consumer Coalition Against DHMO before it's too late!

This is a much more pressing issue than global warming.

I took it once, and I'm never going back there again it was one of the worst decisions I've ever made.

um im prolly gonna ruin ur guys fun but were talkin bout water right? dihydrogen monoxide means two hydrogen, one oxygen

know whats scary about that dihidrogen monoxide? when you drink it, some weird stuff is going on in it... [hydroxide]=10^-7 see an correlation between that molarity and the pOH?

or are you n00bs not in a 1 year AP Chem program, taught by the coolest Dr. Peterson?

wow u guys, my mom came in and was all "y are u guys talking about drugs" i started laughing, now shes mad at me

i think we might put fires out with that sometimes... although i could be wrong, anybody know? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom