Dodged a hugee bullet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously if you cant handle a situation like that maturely rather then running around like a chicken with its head cut of screaming oh shit, I doubt you're ready for sex.
Are you kidding me? Put yourself in my shoes. I could have gotten her pregnant. Life as I know it would pretty much be over one way or another.

I hope you got the point I didn't actually say that...that's what I was thinking though...honestly who wouldn't be thinking that?

the pill isnt a 100% effective you know. it's like 99%, i still have to wear one with my gf even though she's on it. cause she would be the 1% if we didnt. yea i hear you with that plan b though, i was out at 4 in the morning getting it one time and its expensive as hell. if its your first time at planned parenthood you can get it for free though

Yeah you really should still wear a condom with birth control...a lot of people don't, but I don't think it's worth it.

Yeah you really should still wear a condom with birth control...a lot of people don't, but I don't think it's worth it.

Just to clarify, is that you don't think it's worth wearing one if she's on the pill, or not worth the risk?

No the girls house was the one my friend was getting head from. I was on the top bunk with the other girl. You dont have to believe me I dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom