Dodged a hugee bullet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was with my girlfriend last night as usual, and we...had fun. But after I realized my rubber broke :eek:

So I'm like HOLY SH*T HOLY SH*T HOLY SH*T but I have to be like calm because she's obviously way more freaked out than I am...so I figure alright we'll just go tomorrow to get the morning after pill or whatever.

This morning I go online to find out where the heck I can get this pill, and I find out it's either prescription or over-the-counter if you're 18. WHAT?!?!!? SHE'S 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HECK DOES HAVING TO GET A PRESCRIPTION HELP ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION? IT'S CALLED EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION! Whatever. I just get one of my friends who is legal to buy it for me. Also, it's $50??!? I guess the companies figure that people are probably desperate enough at this point that they'll pay any amount haha.

Finally I'm catching a break though, I got the stupid pills and I guess it's all gonna be taken care of. Well while I was out my girlfriend was at church (ironic...haha) so I wasn't talking to her. After she gets home she's like oh I just got my period so I won't need to take that.

........wow........................all that for nothing...........................

But she's going on birth control now so this won't be a problem anymore :)

Seriously if you cant handle a situation like that maturely rather then running around like a chicken with its head cut of screaming oh shit, I doubt you're ready for sex.

I cant see how you guys break condoms, I've NEVER had that problem and I find my way in many tight situations.

Here's the best advice I can give you freestyler105. Other than abstaining from having sex, the best thing you can do is use a condom in conjunction with her being on birth control. Neither are 100% and using both will offer the best protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom