Dodged a hugee bullet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I absolutely hate condoms (even the thin ones) and if I can get away without using one then I will do it. haha

Yeah they're lame. Looking back if I was paying more attention I would've realized that something was up, but obviously I was a little busy :D

umm... I probably should not post in this thread because of my name (no relation actually) but thats a huge bullet you missed there....

damn bro, i woulda freaked out, and prolly woulda ended up askin my mom what to do :p glad u got through it, that would sucked

Been there done that. You need to be careful with the wanting "More feeling" Less protection deal. It's not worth it, and the infamous "I'm good and not to worry, I pull out in time, every time" is a load of bullshit. I see it every single day, Single 16, 17 and even 18 or so year old mothers whos highschool boyfriend didn't want to wear a condom, found out she got pregnant and left her on her own. As for the Birth Control, Good for you guys, But again, Be careful. If she misses just "1" day, There is a possibility of pregnancy.

Good Luck to You my friend.

Edit...Lets keep this thead clean guys. D. Night, You answered your own question, and next time I would suggest PM'g such content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom