Dodged a hugee bullet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freestyler105

Golden Master
So I was with my girlfriend last night as usual, and we...had fun. But after I realized my rubber broke :eek:

So I'm like HOLY SH*T HOLY SH*T HOLY SH*T but I have to be like calm because she's obviously way more freaked out than I am...so I figure alright we'll just go tomorrow to get the morning after pill or whatever.

This morning I go online to find out where the heck I can get this pill, and I find out it's either prescription or over-the-counter if you're 18. WHAT?!?!!? SHE'S 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HECK DOES HAVING TO GET A PRESCRIPTION HELP ANYONE IN THIS SITUATION? IT'S CALLED EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION! Whatever. I just get one of my friends who is legal to buy it for me. Also, it's $50??!? I guess the companies figure that people are probably desperate enough at this point that they'll pay any amount haha.

Finally I'm catching a break though, I got the stupid pills and I guess it's all gonna be taken care of. Well while I was out my girlfriend was at church (ironic...haha) so I wasn't talking to her. After she gets home she's like oh I just got my period so I won't need to take that.

........wow........................all that for nothing...........................

But she's going on birth control now so this won't be a problem anymore :)

Well it was a Trojan, but it was one of the extra thin ones for sensitivity. Cause they feel soo much better. I figured they can't be that much different, but I guess they are. I've used the same exact ones like 10 times before (had a 14 pack) and they worked perfect every time though, so who knows.

birth control is much better if your in a stable relationship tbh. as long as its all done properly

Well it was a Trojan, but it was one of the extra thin ones for sensitivity. Cause they feel soo much better. I figured they can't be that much different, but I guess they are. I've used the same exact ones like 10 times before (had a 14 pack) and they worked perfect every time though, so who knows.

lol oh shit dude those are terrible. All I hear from people is how they have broken on them. My roommate just had one of those break on him recently. I used them 4 or 5 times before and never had a problem but I doubt I will use them anymore unless it's all I have (i still have what's left in a box of 12).

Anyways, i recommend Durex Loves, they're nice (as far as condoms go) and don't have a history of breaking.

Oh and I more thing.....don't ever underestimate the power of lube. lol

Hahaha I think I realize they're terrible now.

I got them cause they were on sale and I wanted to try the thin ones. Oh well. I usually get what's cheap haha condoms are expensive. I gotta admit though they feel greattttt:p
So great in fact that the difference between it being on right and after it broke wasn't enough for me to realize :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom