Best ISP?

What's a fast ISP with good rates? I currently have road runner, and I suspect there is much better..

Road runner is the sh1t! I have Embarq (formally known as Sprint) I have their 5.0mb ADSL account (49.95 A month) and I would much rather have road runner (cable) where I live they do not provide service in my area. So my options are very limited and the best option for me is embarq over the choices.

I live in major city in south florida, so go figure. My cuz has it (comcast) and the speed is much faster and he lives 10 miles from my house. when he came to my house and jumped on the net using notebook to download and surf the net he said get cable not adsl.

On a side note, All ISP's have specific EULA, (END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT) privacy policy, and Acceptable Use Policy, & TOS (Terms of Service) etc...

I usually go by those or whats provided in my area, ;) and base my decision on that. I use my computers for different purposes than most home users. ;)

I use roadrunner and get great up and download speeds like 5mb up and 10mb down. I pay about $50.00 a month for it.

I use roadrunner and get great up and download speeds like 5mb up and 10mb down. I pay about $50.00 a month for it.

Mines broken again and stuttering so I'm having a guy called in
But when it works it gets like 3500/300. So I'm PO'ed

If you can get it, verizon FIOS is fast and pretty reasonably priced. Unfortunately its availability is limited but it is growing.

If you can get it, verizon FIOS is fast and pretty reasonably priced. Unfortunately its availability is limited but it is growing.
I have verizon fios and its pretty good.

Better than comcast was, they are so annoying! (not dissing any comcast fans...)

No Fios service in my area

I keep hearing that comcast is fast, yet I also keep hearing it's a PoS not worth the money/effort

:confused:

I have FiOS and it is super :-] It has amazing upload rates if you need a lot of that.

Back
Top Bottom