Volvos

I think they look pretty nice, for my first car I would like something like a rx7, rx8, mustang. Even though the Insurance is more then the car.

Don't get a Mustang. V8 or go home, and the V6 is a chick car.
And you know how gas is these days.

Get something you don't mind tearing up for your first car. A ton of people I know destroyed theirs. I haven't wrecked mine yet though. (knock on wood, got a race tomorrow in it :D)

Aren't you just referring to DRLs? Daytime Running Lights? Almost every single car manufacturer has those on their models now. Not all, but almost all.

Volvo's come from Sweden, and during the winter in Sweden, Norway and Finland etc in the winters it never really gets very bright and so cars there have to have their headlights on all the time just for safety reasons, because if its dull weather it would be harder to spot an oncoming car - and they're on all the time because people could easily forget to turn them on - I'm pretty sure its still legally required for cars being sold over there - and so any Volvo's being exported have by default got the headlights constantly on :)

I'm pretty sure its still legally required for cars being sold over there - and so any Volvo's being exported have by default got the headlights constantly on

you almost got it right.
There are no laws that say that cars must have them but you have to have lights on when driving at all times. So yeah, it's a lot easier if they are automatically on, the driver doesn't need to remember to put them on and off.

you almost got it right.
There are no laws that say that cars must have them but you have to have lights on when driving at all times. So yeah, it's a lot easier if they are automatically on, the driver doesn't need to remember to put them on and off.

ah ok :eek: i knew they had to have them wasn't sure if the cars were made to have them too

Our S80 has Auto which is on at all times, off, and Light sensor, turns off during day

my dad will always have his on for safety (increases the visibility of your car, even though it doesn't increase your visibility) it lets people know you are there.

have you guys heard about the jags?

well ina jag where the mirrior is there is a censor, well, the more dark it goes outside the more the lights go on in the car.

smart hue?q

Back
Top Bottom