My new baby, "Azmerelda"

its only 3 weeks , its not perm

LOL , Great b'day present from cf, a 3 week ban

its only 3 weeks , its not perm

LOL , Great b'day present from cf, a 3 week ban

Eh, he had it comming. Constant swearing albeit edited. He was going byond what was needed/necessary. I was going to wait for one more post, but looks like mark beat me to it.

Eh, he had it comming. Constant swearing albeit edited. He was going byond what was needed/necessary. I was going to wait for one more post, but looks like mark beat me to it.
Yeah, but like I said in the apple store thread, putting a "*" in place of one of the letters in a cuss word doesn't make it okay. I felt that his posts were really obnoxious and unnecessary, and he was projecting a bad attitude. Hopefully after 3 weeks he'll learn his lesson.

Its a f*cking tobacco pipe, you tools! OH MY GOD!

It's a hookah. Who the hell are you trying to kid, your not smoking tobacco out of it you're smoking green out of it. The hookah is *originally* made for smoking tobacco not green dude. BTW, you have your rolling machine in the first pic.

It's a hookah. Who the hell are you trying to kid, your not smoking tobacco out of it you're smoking green out of it. The hookah is *originally* made for smoking tobacco not green dude. BTW, you have your rolling machine in the first pic.

why would he violate his probation, and post pictures of it on the internet where anyone can access it...

Back
Top Bottom