Computer Build questions *new guy*

Once I get it which my computer shipped out today:D should be here friday,

will be asking you guy's to help teach me to OC up to 3GHz and set everything up top notch, My screen came the other day too, SCEPTRE 24"
2ms response time, hope everything works;)

Sweet. I've got a 24" myself and I can't believe how I ever lived without one.

BTW- overclocking will be totally easy. All you gotta make sure is that you keep temperatures in check and always make sure they don't go too high. Once you get your computer, all you have to do is enter the BIOS and change 1-2 settings for a basic overclock. We'll help. :)

Thanks, Hell I dont even know what BIOS is lol 31 y/o and this is my first desktop computer, all I have ever had was laptops, and they are all fujitsu's.

Lol. I'm not exactly sure either. So don't feel bad, although I'm only 16. Lol, sorry, couldn't resist. I briefly googled it and I came to the conclusion that it is some sort of signal sent from the mobo to components? I'm not exactly sure. But that's what I think it is.

I'm not sure exactly how it works with the rest of the components. I treat it as the system tweaking control panel. You can adjust voltages, frequencies etc.

OK now I have gone and done it;) I got a RMA and am sending back my memory the 8500 Dominator 2gb stuff, :confused: why you ask,:confused:

I orderd TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF Dominator 4gb :eek:

that should run a lil faster I hope
20-145-197-02.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDD:mad:

the memory does not fit:mad:
cyberpower changed to a different cooler without asking me if thats what I wanted to do I got a Titan version of the Vigor Monsoon II Lite, and now the Titan version covers up 2 of the first memory slots and I cannot get into to change the ram, and even If I could it would not fit under the cooler:mad:. I is one ticked off fella right now.
any idea's

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom