So I went into the Apple store the other day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostFL

Fully Optimized
Just for kicks and giggles to see what the "slapbook" was all about.

Here is a description of my time I spent in the store....

[rant]

ABSOLUTE F*CKING HELL!

Like seriously, this place is a f*cking joke.

A) There were about 60 customers in the store and 3 people to walk around and help everyone, this alone made me pissed off because I was sitting around trying to get someone for over 15 minutes to show me one.

B) I was looking at one of the computers while overhearing some idiotic sales person go on about all these amazing, state of the art features that Apple has over PC and other computers.

Such as, "Have you ever really wanted to have your pictures on your computer, but also wanted your friends and family to be able to see them too? Well, the the MacBook Pro, theres this cool tool called iWeb, and you can check individual pictures you want so that they can be automatically uploaded online for everyone to see. Plus this is an amazing feature because, god forbid anything ever happen to your computer, you can still have all your pictures. It's 100$ for the iWeb software, but with the purchase of the computer, it is only 80$. So that is definitely something you want to look into"

Thats just ONE example of these people being complete idiots. I swear to god, these ultra reputable brand name c*ck jockey's are almost as bad as BestBuy and their Geek Squad. They treat you like a f*cking 4 year old, trying to sell you all this extra BS that you would never need. Ever heard of f*cking photobucket, you dumb son of a b*tch!?

After I heard that, and was still waiting around for a while, I decided I was fed up with this piece of sh*t store, so I go play with all the iPhones on display, and write "F*ck Apple, PC 4 LYFE!" on all of the main screen things, as I also did on all the computers with photoshop.

Then, feeling like I've done my "part", I bounced up out of that white and gray nightmare. And got some delicious chineese food at the food court.

Anyone hate these sons-a-b*tches as much as I do?

[/rant]

I'm getting tired of all your huge text...reported.

And the cussing is not appreciated either, just because you put a "*" in place of a letter doesn't mean it's okay to do it.

And the cussing is not appreciated either, just because you put a "*" in place of a letter doesn't mean it's okay to do it.

Big text? It was for emphasizing my feelings. The entire post wasn't like that, moron.

B*tch more, why don't ya.

Friggin little girl.

FFS, cool it everyone! If you could see this from a neutral's point of view, you'd all be very embaressed.

Not kool dude! I should have never gave you (+) for the other reply, because this one makes you look like a first class wanker.

ohthedrama4vi.gif

I've never been into one of those sterile Apple stores, but I have heard it can be daunting.

Wow, anyone need a time-out here? Seriously.

He does have a point about language though. Every post does not need a edited cuss word.

P.S. Closed. It got heated already, I can only imagine what will happen if I let this stay open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom